Nuleaf Naturals seems to lead the pack when it comes to their CBD products. It’s difficult to find a company that cares about accountability with the customer as well as the quality of the product – especially in an unregulated industry like this.
This means that there are only a few who come out on top, and when they do, it’s worth knowing about them. Let’s review one of our top picks for excellent CBD products.
Table of Contents
Who Are Nuleaf Naturals?
Nuleaf Naturals is actually a veteran of the CBD industry, having been around since 2014, which is round about the same time that people started paying attention to CBD in general. Since then, they have decided to remain wholly devoted to creating CBD oils – whether it’s for you or your pet. They develop their products in Colorado using industrial hemp, and they’re always looking for ways to be innovative with their company.As an example, Nuleaf Naturals only use a CO2 method of extraction to get the CBD out of the hemp plant. Not only does this process mean you can extract all of the good things in the hemp plant, but it also helps to eradicate any harmful residuals that can sometimes be found too. They also work closely with a third-party lab to make sure that each batch gets tested for foreign matter. This step in the process guarantees both the purity and potency of the product.
You’ve heard a little bit about Nuleaf Naturals and who they are as a company. Now, let’s dive into their advantages and disadvantages:
- Their products are all completely free of additives and 100% organic, so you don’t have to worry about finding things that shouldn’t be in there.
- Not only do their CBD oils contain CBD concentrate, but they also include things like minerals, vitamins, and even omega fatty acids to give you a nutrition boost as well.
- All of the hemp plants that they use in the manufacturing process are grown on organic, sustainable hemp farms.
- It’s incredibly easy to order their products online. You can also find them in a lot of stores across America, too.
- As we mentioned briefly before, Nuleaf Naturals also has a pet line of CBD oil too, so you can make sure that your pet’s health is great at the same time.
- Their lack of additives can also be a disadvantage. This usually means that there aren’t a lot of flavor choices, which can be frustrating if you don’t normally like the taste of CBD oil on its own.
- The FDA hasn’t validated any of the company’s claims. However, in saying this, the FDA doesn’t approve or validate many CBD companies out there, due to the industry still being unregulated.
- Nuleaf Naturals put all of their focus into their CBD oils, as we mentioned before. While this means that the quality of their product is high, it’s also limiting. They don’t have any topicals, salves, edibles, or vape products for you to choose from.
Hemp Full Spectrum Extract CBD Oil: this CBD oil company offers their CBD oil in many different sizes, starting at 240mg and going all the way up to 4850mg.
Full Spectrum CBD Oil for Pets: while this CBD oil has been specially made for your pet, it’s also safe for you to consume as well. You can get your pet some CBD oil in sizes that range from 240mg and stop at 1450mg. Nuleaf Naturals recommends that you only give your pet two drops per 20 pounds, and you can do so up to two times a day.
Nuleaf Naturals’ products are pretty well known already, largely due to the fact that they were one of the first companies to crack the market. Customers have claimed to use their CBD oils for things like pain and headaches, as well as issues with sleeping. If you search them online, you’ll find hundreds if not thousands of comments and reviews, and there is an overwhelming majority that is positive.
Nuleaf Naturals also offer free shipping to all of their customers that are within the United States. Because their CBD oils are made from industrial hemp, they comply with federal regulations so can legally be shipped to anywhere in the U.S. It’s going to take approximately a day for your order to be processed before they ship it, which is a pretty good turnaround time.
Once the order has been processed, you can expect to receive your delivery within two to three business days. If you would rather buy your Nuleaf Naturals products in person, they have a store locator online which can tell you your nearest location.
When it comes to Nuleaf Naturals’ oils for humans, you can expect to pay as little as $38.50 and as much as $439.00. In the middle, you have three different sizes, their 725mg, 1425mg, and 2425mg each costing $99, $179, and $239 respectively.
When it comes to their CBD oils for pets, there are three options. Their 240mg costs $38.50 while their 725mg size will cost you $99. Lastly, they have a pet size available at 1450mg, which will set you back $179. As you can see, their CBD oil for pets is approximately the same price as their CBD oil for humans. The biggest difference is that they have more sizes available in the CBD oil for humans category.
Top Rated CBD Companies
As you can see, Nuleaf Naturals is a company that’s been in the game for a while now, so they certainly know what they’re doing. We love that they’re committed to offering customers 100% organic CBD oils, and we also like that they contain other nutrients as well, including vitamins and minerals.
While they currently only have CBD oils on offer, they have a broad range of sizes available to suit your needs. We find it helpful that they also have a CBD oil for pets range so that you and your animal friend is covered when it comes to CBD. Nuleaf Naturals is an honest, upfront company with many positive reviews online. Give them a try today!