Like many Instagram users, I’ve often wondered how to find my Instagram URL. Finding your Instagram URL can seem tricky, especially if you are new to Instagram. However, you’ll be happy to know the process is more straightforward than you think.
So, what’s the best way to locate your Instagram URL? You can employ several approaches when searching for your Instagram URL. For starters, you’ll need to go on Instagram and tap your profile. Then you’ll see your Instagram URL in the address bar at the top of the screen. You can copy your Instagram URL and paste it to your notepad or the preferred location.
This social media platform has become a favorite among celebrities, influencers, and others worldwide. However, getting the hang of how Instagram works right away is not easy. One of those things is getting your Instagram URL.
Here is an easy guide on how to find your Instagram URL. And whether you are on a mobile device or computer, following the below guidelines will help you locate your Instagram URL.
How To Find My Instagram URL
On Your Computer
Instagram was initially created to be a mobile-friendly social networking platform. Therefore, the features were more or less designed for use on phones instead of computers. And it’s also clear from its mobile app easier to navigate interface.
Because Instagram is more suited to mobile devices, it is harder to find your Instagram URL on your computer. But when I was learning how to find my Instagram URL, I did so on my PC. Fortunately, finding your Instagram URL on your computer is relatively easy.
- Go to your browser and enter the Instagram website.
- If you are not logged in, type in your username and password to access your profile.
- You’ll see your Instagram URL in your browser’s address bar.
- Copy the Instagram URL by clicking and selecting copy or using a shortcut.
- Paste your Instagram URL on your notepad or the preferred location.
- You now have access to your Instagram URL when you need it.
Via Your Phone
You can find your Instagram URL using the mobile app if you don’t have a computer or web browser access. Here is how.
- Click on the Instagram app to open it. If not installed, you’ll need to download it.
- Tap on your profile icon.
- Take notice of your Instagram username at the top of your profile.
- Open your mobile browser and navigate to https://www.instagram.com/yourusernamehere. Make
sure to enter your username at the end of the URL.
- This will provide you with your Instagram URL.
Your Instagram URL helps people find your Instagram profile. Users who enter your Instagram URL will be taken to your profile. Therefore, knowing what your Instagram URL is and where to find it is essential when promoting your profile. And following the steps above, has made it easy to learn how to find my Instagram URL.