While it’s nice that there are now so many CBD companies out there, it still means that picking the best CBD oil product can be pretty difficult. There is a long list of CBD companies out there on the market, vying for your attention as a potential customer.
What’s a bit scary about the entire process is that the industry itself is unregulated, so you have to be extra careful when figuring out the right CBD company for you. Luckily, we think we’ve got one. Let’s review Hemp Bombs, and see how they compare against other CBD companies currently available.
Table of Contents
Who are Hemp Bombs?
Hemp Bombs is a CBD company that’s based in Tampa, Florida. While they haven’t been around for too long – they got started in 2016 – they’ve wasted no time in establishing an excellent reputation for themselves in the CBD market. One thing that stands out to us when reviewing this brand is that they have an entirely vertical operation. This means that they are in control of everything, from the extraction process to packaging the product at the end.
We also love that Hemp Bombs cultivate and harvest their own hemp – there aren’t too many CBD companies out there that can say they do this. To do this, they must adhere to strict regulations around their farming standards, which ensures that you get nothing but the best when it comes to their CBD products. One thing to note about this CBD oil brand is that they don’t sell any full-spectrum products – only CBD isolates. A lot of the time, customers prefer their CBD to be in isolate form, but full spectrum has its advantages as well.
Hemp Bombs is one of those CBD companies that has a wide range of products on offer, which is great if you’re not sure how you want to take your CBD oil yet. This makes them great for people who are just starting to think about taking CBD and need a bit of help to make sure they purchase the right product.
Pros and Cons
- CBD Oil: their CBD oil comes in two different flavors – peppermint and watermelon. You’ve got five different options when it comes to potency. If you’re just starting out, we recommend opting for the 300mg. If you’re a seasoned CBD user, try their 4,000mg CBD oil.
- CBD Capsule: if you don’t like the taste of CBD, Hemp Bombs’ CBD capsule is a great choice. It’s also a convenient way to take your daily dose, wherever you are. You can get these in 15mg and 25mg concentrations.
- Topicals: Hemp Bombs’ CBD Pain Freeze is effective on muscle and pain issues. It also comes with aloe vera, which is of course known for its various healing properties.
- CBD Vape Oil: you’ll be impressed at the range of CBD vape oil flavors that Hemp Bombs offers. In fact, they have 11 different flavors to choose from, and none of them come with nicotine.
- CBD Lollipops: their CBD lollipops come in four different flavors. This is definitely their point of difference – they are one of just a handful of companies out there that offer CBD lollipops right now. With each lollipop, you’re looking at approximately 40mg of CBD.
- CBD Syrup: with CBD Syrup, you can either take them as they are or mix them into your favorite drink. Hemp Bombs has three different potencies available.
- CBD Pet Products: Hemp Bombs also offers a wide range of CBD pet products, from CBD oil to dog biscuits available in a variety of sizes and potency.
- CBD Oil: their CBD Oil ranges from just $24.99 to $299.99, depending on potency.
- CBD Capsule: if you want five capsules, this will cost you $14.99. If you want 60 capsules, this will cost you $139.99. As you can see, it’s more economical to purchase their capsules in bulk.
- Topicals: there are two sizes of topicals, starting at $14.99 and going up to $39.99.
- Vape Oil: Hemp Bombs has vape oil for as little as $14.99 and as much as $299.99, depending on size and potency.
- CBD Syrup: Hemp Bombs has three different options when it comes to their CBD syrup, starting at $19.99 and going up to $99.99.
Top Rated CBD Companies
As you can see, Hemp Bombs is a solid, all-American company that plays smarter, not harder. They have worked out that the best hemp is to be found in Europe, and the best way forward with their products is to offer as wide of a range as possible.
We love that they have a fun and original point of difference, and we appreciate their honesty and transparency. Hemp Bombs is ideal whether you’re just starting out or have been taking CBD for a while.