What can be said about Instagram that hasn’t been said? It’s common knowledge that it’s a major social media network that offers the visual effect people love to engage with.
Brands, influencers, business owners, celebrities, musicians, athletes, and virtually everyone on Instagram love the plethora of people with a wide array of interests for different reasons.
The competition across industries is there and it makes it challenging to compete, but there are also 1 billion global users on Instagram that may want to follow your brand.
Getting that interest requires a lot of time and effort on your part unless you outsource the work.
Outsourcing usually means selecting an online, third-party company that either performs tasks on your behalf via automation or you can buy followers and/or engagement to get a boost.
Some of these third-party companies are efficient and effective at helping you get the boost you need to gain popularity. Others are not as adept.
It’s important to know as much about these companies before investing in their services.
Is Buzzoid a Scam?
Buzzoid, like most similar such vendors, claim to help people boost their Instagram accounts with quality followers and engagement. However, we think that there’s more than meets the eye with this one.
Since most Instagram users aren’t interested in profiles with little to no activity, they are highly interested in those with large followings and lots of activities. They are drawn to activity, which is why using some efficient outsourced help is beneficial.
If you Instagram account could use some quick engagement, something like Buzzoid might be helpful – if it wasn’t a complete scam.
What is Buzzoid?
Buzzoid is a third-party company that delivers Instagram likes, views, and/or followers, depending on what you need.
This service partners with other companies to network with them and obtain a database of followers that allow them to pass on their followers to others in need. They believe that this gives them the edge for creating a more dynamic and engaging Instagram experience to their clients.
Anyone who wants to boost their fanbase can use Buzzoid. It’s not an industry-specific or category-specific company. It’s for everyone. Business owners, new artists, musicians, brands, influencers, and anyone who wants to improve their popularity on this social channel can buy followers or engagement from them.
However, there have been some dreadful reviews about their company lately on verified review websites like Trustpilot, which make us believe otherwise about their brand and their features.
Buzzoid’s website shares its services and features openly and clearly.
- Claims to provide the fastest delivery. There aren’t too many clients that have actually experienced this quick delivery, so we’re wondering why they make such a bold claim about their engagement.
- Guarantees your satisfaction – until they stop delivering your engagement, and you have to try and get in touch with them to find out why.
- 24-Hour dedicated support. There are quite a few Trustpilot reviews now that say that this isn’t the case at all, and you’ll have your work cut out for you trying to get in touch with them.
- Guaranteed Instant Delivery – again probably not true.
- Split Likes Among Multiple Posts
- No Password Required. This is both good and bad – more on the bad side.
- Includes Video Views
- Gradual or Instant Delivery Options
- 24/7 Live Support – definitely not the case at all.
- Orders are supposed to start in 60 Seconds
- Fast Delivery (?)
- 24/7 Support (?)
- No Password Required
- No Password Required
- Fast Delivery (?)
- 24/7 Support (?)
Getting Started with Buzzoid
How do you get started with Buzzoid? It’s a pretty simple process.
- You choose from one of their packages as mentioned above. We don’t like that their packages are so simple, yet you have to pay for everything in them without being able to pick and choose. This means that you will get some features that you don’t end up using, which is a waste of your time and money. This implies to us that they don’t care too much about the client.
- Enter your Instagram username and your email so they can get started immediately. Because we have a sneaky suspicion that this is a blackhat company, sharing your username and email isn’t going to keep you safe – in fact, your information could end up getting stolen. Blackhat companies sell client information on to other organisations, which of course breaches a lot of security measures.
- Watch as the delivery of your followers and/or engagement happen. If you go onto their Trustpilot, you will see that for most clients, this hasn’t been the case. Most clients haven’t received a quick delivery, and some of them haven’t received their delivery at all. Buzzoid appears to be a company full of false promises.
They offer customer support if you have problems getting your services.
Again, this is much harder to make the most of than you might think – they make it pretty tough for you to get in touch with them, which is a real concern of ours.
Pros and Cons
As it is with most service-centric companies, Buzzoid has its pros and cons.
Their pricing structure isn’t simple and clear while being competitive, and isn’t affordable for nearly any budget.
Remember, also, that they are offering bulk packages without any regard to what they include, so that you’re going to end up with engagement you didn’t want, and not enough of the engagement you actually need.
- 100 – $3.50
- 500 – $7.99
- 1,000 – $14.99
- 2,500 – $34.99
- 5,000 – $44.99
- 10,000 – $79.99
- 500 – $1.99
- 2,500 – $6.99
- 5,000 – $14.99
- 10,000 – $24.99
- 25,000 – $49.99
- 50,000 – $75.99
- 100 – $2.97
- 500 – $6.99
- 1,000 – $12.99
- 2,500 – $29.99
- 5,000 – $39.99
What Happens If My Followers Start Dropping Off?
Sometimes, Instagram deletes accounts that are marked spam by other users. This may or may not affect your purchased followers.
However, if you do experience drops in the initial 30 days after your purchase, they claim to give you a refill in compliance with Buzzoid’s free refill policy.
As their Trustpilot reviews talk about, though, this isn’t the case – you’re going to have to fight them tooth and nail for any sign of a refund, or a refill, so if you go with them you’re getting yourself into a lot of trouble.
How Many Followers Can I Buy?
According to Buzzoid’s FAQ page, you can purchase any of their packages as many times as you like, but your orders cannot surpass 100,000 followers per 30 days. It doesn’t really matter, though – none of their followers are high quality.
How Often Do They Replenish My Account?
They claim to replenish your account with the delivery of your chosen services once every 24 hours, or when a drop is detected by their system. Again, though, don’t guarantee on getting those refills, because a lot of people haven’t received them already.
Is It Safe to Buy Followers?
It’s not illegal, but it is against the ToS of Instagram. There is a small risk of getting banned if you are caught.
However, if you follow the guidelines of Instagram, your engagement is not likely to get flagged. It’s up to you to take care of how much and how often you engage.
A company like Buzzoid is not going to keep you safe while you do this, though, so best to avoid them.
Buzzoid was established in 2000. A while ago, they shut down, but they are back. This could be taken as a sign that they may have made some updates and changes to their services, which is a good thing.
However, they haven’t – they’re still a blackhat company that is trying to take advantage of its clients.
It’s important to be wise and know Instagram’s Terms of Service (ToS) and restrictions on how much engagement is allowed per day/month.
The rumors and myths about buying followers being illegal is just that; myth and rumors, It’s not illegal.
However, it is against Instagram’s Terms of Service. While it poses some risk of getting banned, there are things you can do to avoid that using this method of growth and engagement.
Purchasing high-quality followers from a credible provider is one thing you can do – and the other thing that you can do is avoid Buzzoid completely.
Usually, buying followers isn’t a big risk to your account, but comments are. Before you buy followers or engagement, be sure you’re comfortable and confident with the vendor and do your research.
Buzzoid has made a weak attempt to look good for their clients after going through some legal issues in the past, but we can see right past this to who they truly are.
Ultimately, it’s your choice to buy followers and engagement from this company. Don’t go with Buzzoid though – they will only bring you misery and frustration.